Advanced Data Entry Operator Course Level 2 (USD 600):
Data Entry Operator is considered as the most important position in a number of companies. Data Entry Operator is a person that is responsible to update, manage and edit the hardcopy of data sheets into soft copy by typing. There is a lot of scope for Data Entry Operator to be recruited in corporate offices, multinational software companies, software houses, universities and government offices.
Here, at Vital Aims we are offering the Data Entry Operator Course for beginners to advanced level users. In this course, you will learn about the Data Entry Operator basics that help you to turn yourself into Top Rated Data Entry Professionals.
This custom tailored course is basically designed for those users who are interested to start their career as the Data Entry Operator or to become a freelance in this field. In this course, all the users will get the Demo Data Entry Projects that will help them to polish their skills in this domain.
After starting this course, you will have the confidence in yourself to excel and move forward in this domain. The whole course is simplified so that the users with minimal or no technical knowledge can easily understand this course.
Data Entry Course Outline:
- 10-key Data Entry skill-building
- Fundamentals of Keyboard
- Input data from business sheets and forms
- Use of word processing software to convert the hard copy data into computerized business documents
- Skills for processing professional documents
- Record keeping and record management skills
- Demonstrating communication skills for effective professional discourse
- Develop proficiency in typing, proofing, spelling, punctuation, number style and capitalization skills
- Skills of Telephone communication
- Art Skills of English Language
- Database software training
- Microsoft Office Data Management and Office Training tutorials
- Data Entry Compliance standards
- An overview of Data Protection and GPDR