Accountancy Services For Your Business (USD 650 16 Hours Daily / 7 Days A Week):
For all those businesses, companies and organizations that planning to expand or increase their foothold in the market, it is the best time to avail the services of auditing firm or accounting services of IT company that specialized in such services.
The accounting service providing companies are considered as the bloodline for the businesses to make sure that the company complies with the all the Government requirements with regards to tax. These specialized service helped the organizations to file their taxes and net returns.
These companies offered services to devise different financial strategies, including the financial statement, the company’s tax and cash management. Moreover, such companies also identify the risk factors that the company or business is currently facing or might face in the near future.
One of the best methods of accounting service that is used by the majority of businesses across the globe is outsourcing accounting. The outsourcing accounting services, although new in town, can easily fulfill all the basic and advance requirements of small and large business with ease. The outsourcing accounting service is considered as an ideal especially for those companies who cannot afford to hire the large team of accountants due to financial constraints.
Accountancy Services For Your Business 16 Hours:
- Financial statement preparation, reviews and compilations
- Income tax planning and consulting
- Income tax preparation and compliance
- Bill payment services
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Implementation of new accounting packages
- Business management system
- Accounting assistance
- General Business consulting
- Employee benefits consulting
- Business start-up consulting
- Payroll and sales taxes
- Bill paying services
- International tax planning
- Sales an d payroll tax return
- Cash flow management
- Fixed and mobile assets management
- Account reconciliations
- Accounts receivable services
- Monthly and year-end closings