Mastering WordPress Advanced Course:
WordPress is basically a free open-source Content Management System or CMS platform that can be used to create stunning and appealing websites in a matter of minutes. This Content Management System is written in PHP and it uses a MySQL database for propagating.
WordPress offers an excellent platform for creating a variety of websites. Whether it is a blogging, ecommerce, news, portfolio and services-based website, WordPress is the most versatile and customizable Content Management System that you can use to create websites.
One of the biggest advantages of the WordPress is that it can be used for both large and small websites with ease. WordPress powers both the front-end and back-end of the website, a feature which is still missing from the other large website creating platforms.
A report released by the usage statistics of content management systems, Over 36% or 60 million websites across the Globe and on the internet are powered by the this powerful Content Management System (CMS).
This popular and famous Content Management System (CMS) is used by the big business, small businesses and individuals. This is the reason that many popular websites on the earth are running on this platform, including the TechCrunch, Disney, Spotify, Airbnb, etc.
This course is especially designed for all those users who want to get advanced level knowledge of the Content Management System.
Mastering WordPress Advanced Course Outline:
- Install WordPress locally and automatically on your computer or server
- Choose the right web host company
- Install the SSL certificate
- Adding and configuring web mail account
- Installing and configuring themes and plugins
- Creating, designing and publishing posts and pages
- Create multiple user account
- Integrate WordPress website with popular Social Media Accounts
- Optimize and speed up your website by installing configuring Caching and minification plugins
- Build the mailing list by using popular mailing servers and services
- Export and import content
- Secure your WordPress website from hackers and spammers
- Integrating Two Factor Authorization
- Backing up and restore your WordPress website
- WordPress basic and advanced security practices